This webinar will focus on the Eating behaviour topic. Specifically: –
1. Explanations for food preferences: evolutionary and the role of learning.
2. Neural and hormonal mechanisms in the control of eating behaviour.
3. Biological explanations of anorexia nervosa.
4. Psychological explanations of anorexia nervosa: family systems theory, social learning theory and cognitive theory.
5. Biological explanations of Obesity.
6. Psychological explanations of Obesity.
7. Explanations for the success and failure of dieting.
The focus will be on ways of teaching and using innovative ideas to deliver the topic effectively. We will discuss issues and practicalities of differentiation as well as covering the assessment requirements and how best to prepare your students for this.
There will be an opportunity for sharing good practice and discussion, and you will be given materials to use.